Friday, October 17, 2008

Naturalists


It's the Fall and I like to think of Sunny Rest Lodge. Why? Because it's a "naturalist" (AKA nudist) resort in the Poconos which has been there since WW2. The place is my idea of paradise. Ms. CK wants to get a cabin there when we retire. Which will be never since I don't plan on retiring. Well. maybe when I strike the mother lode...but I degress.
It's hidden away on a mountain top and tree-covered. People lease lots and pull trailers up there. It has an Olympic size pool. An enormous hot tub. A night club which opens on Fridays and Saturdays. Excellent security, although the g*ddm gliders and private aircraft buzz over head every hour.
Did I mention most of the people are walking around naked?
No outward sexual displays are allowed- because they encourage families to come. And anyone harassing another person there gets the boot immediately. But there are swingers aplenty, they just keep it in the cabin. You can see them around the pool in the day discussing last night's encounters in hushed tones.
It's my idea of heaven.

2 comments:

Tom Allen said...

A question comes up on the various male chastity groups quite often: What would the policy be at a clothing-optional resort/beach?

I tend to think that the family oriented places would discourage members from wearing fetish gear. But what about more adult-oriented places? Any thoughts?

Citizen Kinkster said...

I've never seen anyone walking around Sunny Rest wearing a CB3000. Somehow, I don't think it would go over to well.